Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Angry incident..

I left out one frustrating incident that happened yesterday.

One colleague came up to me and said that she needed 4 balls and a hula hoop. I told her she could get it from the PE room. Then she replied that SHE IS NOT GOING TO GO OVER TO THE PE ROOM TO GET IT. She wanted me to get it for her. I was really angry then. Am I her maid? Is it my duty to get things for them? I will willingly help you if you approach me and respect me and my job. I felt humiliated. Since she wants it done, she should go get it herself. I am really disappointed in her. She used to be a good working comrade. But ever since this year, I realised she had changed. During the sports day this year, she also didn't handle things as well as I thought she would. In the end, I was the one doing part of the job and I got all the bad name.

I am really disappointed in some people now. I do still have wonderful colleagues supporting me. I think the day that everyone turns into a monster, I will quit the service. Thank God there are still nice people around. Really thankful that there are more helpful colleagues as compared to unprofessional ones.

Let the good triumph over evil!! My character is really tested this season.

No comments: